Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Zebeta (Bisoprolol) 5mg and 10mg Online
Brand : Zebeta Generic
Composition : Bisoprolol (bis oh proe lol)
Bisoprolol Generic (Zebeta) is a cardioselective (beta1-selective), synthetic adrenoceptor blocking agent.
- Before you buy Zebeta, you must consult the health care professional. It is administered to treat congestive heart failure as well as chest pain (angina).
- Bisoprolol fumarate may also be taken alone or in combination with certain other medications to treat high blood pressure. You may order online from any reputed, online pharmacy.
- You should be certain to discuss its uses and potential side effects with your health care professional if you decide to buy Zebeta for the treatment of chest pain (angina) or congestive heart failure and other health issues mentioned.
How To Use
- You can purchase Zebeta from an online pharmacy or from the local pharmacist. Bisoprolol fumarate is available in the form of tablets with strengths of 2.5 mg, 5 mg and 10 mg.
- You can take Bisoprolol with a full glass of water or exactly as prescribed by your health care professional.
Be sure not to take generic Bisoprolol fumarate for a longer duration of time than prescribed. You should not take more or less than the prescribed dose.
- While taking this med, make it a point to carefully follow the directions mentioned on the prescription label.
- Abruptly discontinuing synthetic, cardioselective (beta1-selective) drugs, such as Zebeta could cause health conditions to worsen or other serious side effects related to the heart.
While taking Bisoprolol, a few patients might experience certain side effects. A few of the side effects caused by Zebeta have been mentioned below. However, there is a possibility that some patients may experience completely different side effects. After you buy Bisoprolol fumarate and begin to take your prescribed dosage, you must be sure to inform your health care professional if you experience any of the side effects mentioned.
Bisoprolol fumarate causes these side effects mentioned below:
- A confused state of mind, swelling of the feet or ankles or numbness
- A stuffy or runny nose, feeling weak or fatigued, insomnia or dizzy spells
- Clammy and cold hands or feet, a dry mouth, stomach pain or constipation
- Anxiety, muscle pain, an itching sensation, restlessness or a tingling sensation
It interacts with some supplements and medications. You should not take this medicine without first making a list of all the other medications and supplements that you are already taking. You must make sure to discuss this list with your health care professional as this will help you to avoid any unnecessary interactions that could occur between other medications and supplements and Zebeta.
Bisoprolol fumarate interacts with the supplements and medications that have been mentioned below:
- Reserpine (Serpasil)
- Clonidine (Catapres)
- Guanethidine (Ismelin)
- Disopyramide (Norpace)
- Digitalis (Digoxin, Lanoxin)
- Diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem)
- Nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat)
- Verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate)
If you take an overdose of Bisoprolol fumarate, it will cause you to experience overdose symptoms. These overdose symptoms include shortness of breath or wheezing, reduced heart rate, anxiety, dizziness, nausea, disorientation, pale skin, profuse sweating, epilepsy (seizure attacks) or fainting spells. If you have taken an overdose by accident, you must call the local emergency services at 1-800-222-1222 or dial 911 immediately.
- Keep all appointments with your doctor and all follow up tests. If you are suffering from diabetes this medication could affect your blood sugar levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to conceive.
- If you conceive whilst on a course with this medication inform your doctor immediately.
- If you need to undergo any kind of surgery, inform your doctor you are taking this medicine.
- Do not treat yourself with any OTC medication without consulting your health care professional.
After you buy Zebeta and begin to take your scheduled dose, you must make it a point to take the prescribed dosages on time. In case you have forgotten to take the regular dosage by mistake, you should take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time to take your next scheduled dose, you should skip your missed dose and continue with the regular dosage schedule. You must make sure that you do not take a double dose of Bisoprolol fumarate in order to make up for your missed dose.
It has no other uses.
Store it at temperatures between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F).
- To make sure that Bisoprolol fumarate is taking effect properly, you must visit your health care professional regularly to have your blood pressure checked.
- Once you buy Zebeta and begin to take your prescribed medication course, you should inform your healthcare professional if you have had a history of certain health issues or if you are currently suffering from any illnesses or health complications, such as a serious heart condition called slow heart rhythm, other heart disorders, for instance angina (chest pain) or congestive heart failure, emphysema, diabetes, asthma, liver complications, bronchitis, a thyroid disorder, kidney complications or Raynaud’s syndrome.
- If you need to undergo any surgery inform the surgeon or your health care professional beforehand that you are taking Bisoprolol fumarate.
- You can buy online as well as from the local drugstore. However, it is essential to check the credibility of the pharmacy before deciding to order online or from the local drugstore.
- Bisoprolol fumarate sometimes causes dizziness. You should not operate heavy machinery or drive while taking this medication.
- It is not known whether generic Zebeta passes into breast milk or not.
- While taking Bisoprolol fumarate inform your health care professional if you plan to get pregnant or if you have already conceived.