Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Tricor (Fenofibrate) 200mg online at discount prices
Brand : Tricor Generic
Composition : Fenofibrate (fen-oh-FIBB-rate)Common Brand : Antara, Fenoglide, Lipofen, Lofibra, TriCor, Triglide
Fenofibrate Micro 200 mg
- Our Price
- Other Price
- $30.99 US
Fenofibrate Micro Caps 267 mg
- Our Price
- Other Price
- $30.99 US
Tricor is a lipid-regulating agent, which helps to decrease fatty acids (triglycerides) and cholesterol in the blood. It can balance levels of acids that lead to higher risks of clogged arteries (atherosclerosis). At times, this medication helps to prevent high triglyceride levels and high cholesterol.
Doctors may advice you to take fenofibrate, which reduces increased blood triglyceride levels by lowering the production of triglycerides. Before you buy Tricor online, you should discuss about the various other uses of this medication. This medication can treat other diseases, but you should always follow instructions of your doctor.
Fenofibrate is a medicine that belongs to the fibrate class, which helps to decrease low-density lipoprotein (LDL) as well as very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL). It is responsible for increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels in the body. This medicine can also reduce increased triglycerides.
How to use
Take Tricor as prescribed by your health care professional. Do not adjust your medication without consulting your doctor. Always follow the instructions that appear on your prescription label. Swallow Tricor tablets with a full glass of water. Avoid using broken and chipped medication.
Consult your health care professional if you undergo any of these common side effects such as unusual muscle pain, weakness, tenderness and fever. Seek emergency medical help if you experience any of the following side effects, particularly the ones mentioned below:
• Difficult breathing
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking these may affect the way your medicine works.
Other medications used to lower cholesterol, like cholestyramine, atorvastatin, cerivastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, pravastatin or simvastatin medicines used to treat diabetes
- Went yeast
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately or the national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
- If you are taking Tricor treatment, you should follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines seriously.
- Avoid taking alcohol and any other alcoholic beverages, otherwise this medication can increase your triglyceride levels and damage your liver.
- Time to time laboratory tests are necessary if you want to know whether your medication is working or not.
- Regularly visit your doctor and keep your medical records up-to-date. Diagnose liver and gallbladder functions on routine basis.
- Discuss with a doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a newborn baby.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any ingredients of this medication, particularly fenofibrate.
- Do not take any other medicines at the same time when you have to take Tricor tablets. At least you should maintain a gap of 4 to 6 hours.
Do not miss a dose and follow your doctor’s advice carefully. Take your medicine as soon as you remember. Do not take double dosages of your medication even if you want to make up for a missed dose. Skip the missed dose if you have to take your next scheduled dose. You should strictly follow the instructions on a prescription label.
Users should buy Tricor only after discussing any other uses of this medication, from an online or physical drugstore. At present, this medication is easily obtainable from various local pharmacies
Store your medication at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture. You should keep your medication at a secured place away from children and pets. Use tight containers to store medication along with moisture absorbing preservative packets, which are available with your medicine.
Consult your health care provider if you experience any of these medical conditions, especially the ones mentioned below:
- If you have hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver, you should inform your health care provider.
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from severe kidney disease and gallbladder disease.
- If you are suffering from liver disease and diabetes, you must discuss them with your health care provider.
- Contact your doctor if you experience an underactive thyroid gland or hypothyroidism.
- Talk with your doctor if you are pregnant as Tricor may affect an unborn baby.
- If you are a nursing mother, you should immediately consult your health care professional.
- Discuss with your health care provider if you have a medical history or are experiencing any other medical conditions.
- If you need to undergo medical surgery, you must inform your health care provider.
It is a prescription medicine that can treat high triglyceride levels and high cholesterol. This medicine also helps to reduce higher risks of clogged arteries (atherosclerosis). At present, users can easily buy Tricor after discussing various advantages and disadvantages of this medication from various local pharmacies. However, they should always purchase Tricor from a respected online drugstore. They should always follow the instructions that appear on the prescription label.