Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Generic Tenormin (Atenolol) Online
Brand : Tenormin Generic
Composition : ATENOLOL-(a ten oh lole)Common Brand : Tenoretic
Generic Tenormin is a synthetic adrenoreceptor, cardioselective (beta1-selective) blocking agent.
Before you buy Tenormin, you should consult your health care professional. Atenolol is administered to prevent or treat a heart attack. This medication may even be administered to treat chest pain (angina) as well as high blood pressure (hypertension). You can order Tenormin online from any reputed online pharmacy. You must make sure that you discuss its uses as well as potential side effects with the health care professional if you decide to buy Generic Tenormin for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension), chest pain (angina) or any of the other mentioned health complications.
How to Use
You can purchase Tenormin from the local pharmacist or from an online pharmacy. Atenolol is available in the form of tablets with strength of 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg. You should take this medication exactly as prescribed by your health care professional. Make it a point not to take Generic Atenolol for a longer duration of time than prescribed. Do not take more or less than the prescribed dose. While taking Tenormin, be certain that you follow the directions mentioned on the prescription label. Abruptly discontinuing synthetic adrenoreceptor, cardioselective (beta1-selective) drugs, such as Tenormin might cause unnecessary side effects.
Tenormin Side Effects
While taking Generic Tenormin, a few patients could experience some side effects. A few of these side effects caused by Atenolol have been mentioned below. But, there is a chance that some patients may experience completely different side effects. Once you buy Atenolol and begin to take your prescribed dose, you should make it a point to inform the health care professional if you experience any of these side effects mentioned.
Atenolol causes the side effects mentioned below:
• Nausea, cold and clammy hands or feet, or decreased sex drive
• Insomnia, anxiety, feeling fatigued, mild fever or nervousness
• Swelling of the feet and ankles, a loss of appetite or stomach pain
• Light-headed feeling, feeling out of breath with mild exertion, or fainting spells
Atenolol interacts with a few supplements and medications. You must not take this medication without first making a list of all the other medications and supplements that you are already taking. You should make sure that you discuss this list with your health care professional as it will help you to avoid any unnecessary interactions which might occur between Tenormin and other medications and supplements.
Atenolol interacts with the supplements and medications that have been mentioned below:
• Phenelzine (Nardil)
• Clonidine (Catapres)
• Guanabenz (Wytensin)
• Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
• Disopyramide (Norpace)
• Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
• Digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin)
• Chlorpropamide (Diabinese)
• Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam)
• Diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem)
If you take an overdose of Atenolol, it will cause you to experience certain overdose symptoms. A few of these overdose symptoms include shortness of breath, irregular or uneven heartbeats, dizziness, epilepsy (seizure attacks), bluish-colored fingernails, fainting spells or weakness. In case you have taken an overdose of Tenormin by mistake, you should call the local emergency services at 1-800-222-1222 or dial 911 immediately.
Notes and Precautions
• Undergo surgery only after you make it a point to inform the surgeon or your health care professional that you are taking Atenolol.
• Before you buy Tenormin and begin to take your prescribed medication course, you must be sure to inform the healthcare professional in case you have had a history of certain health issues or if you are at present suffering from any health complications or illnesses, for instance asthma, liver complications, diabetes, bronchitis, low blood pressure, emphysema, or heart complications, (like sick sinus syndrome, heart block or congestive heart failure) depression, pheochromocytoma, kidney complications, Raynaud's syndrome (blood circulation complications) or myasthenia gravis.
• Taking Atenolol may cause severe dizzy spells. You should avoid operating any heavy machinery or driving while on your prescribed medication course.
• You can buy generic Tenormin online as well as from the local drugstore. However, it is necessary to check the credibility of the pharmacy before deciding to order Tenormin online or from the local drugstore.
• Do not consume alcoholic beverages while on your prescribed medication course of Atenolol.
• This medication will pass into breast milk. So, do not breast feed your child without first consulting the health care professional.
• If you plan to get pregnant or have already conceived, do not take Atenolol.
Once you buy Tenormin and begin to take your scheduled dosage, you should make it a point to take your prescribed doses on time. In case you have forgotten to take your regular dose by accident, you must take it as soon as you remember. But, if your next scheduled dose of Tenormin is less than 8 hours away, skip your missed dose and continue with your regular dosage schedule. You should make sure that you do not take a double dose of Atenolol in order to make up for the missed dosage.
Generic Tenormin can also be administered to treat alcohol withdrawal symptoms and palpitations (irregular heartbeats) as well as severe migraine headaches.
Once you purchase Tenormin, store it at temperatures between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F). Do not store this medication within areas of your home that contain excess heat and moisture.
0 Items in your cart
Heart & Blood Pressure
Kristine Horner, BSc. (Pharm.)
Tel: 604-568-8844, Fax: 604-568-8944