Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Levaquin (Levofloxacin) 250 mg, 500 mg and 750 mg Online
Brand : Levaquin Generic
Composition : LEVOFLOXACIN (lee-voe-FLOX-a-sin)Common Brand : Levaquin Leva-Pak
Generic Levaquin may be defined as a synthetic broad – spectrum, chemotherapeutic antibiotic which belongs to a class of medications called fluoroquinolone.
Levofloxacin is administered to effectively treat severe bacterial infections. This particular medication is not to be administered to treat viral infections.
How to Use
Before you order Levofloxacin, you must be aware that this medication is available in the form of an oral solution with strength of 25mg/mL and in the form of tablets with strength of 250mg, 500mg and 750mg. This medication must be taken by mouth. The general dosage of this medication is 1 time a day. But, please make certain that you first consult your healthcare professional before you commence a course of this medication. You must always remember to take this particular medication 2 full hours either before or else after you have taken any other medication that contains magnesium or aluminum or even calcium. Try and avoid medications or supplements that may contain bismuth Subsalicylate, iron, Sucralfate or zinc unless your healthcare professional has no worries about you taking the same. You must complete your prescribed medication course unless your healthcare professional has allowed you to discontinue your dosage.
Levaquin Side Effects
Before you begin a prescribed medication course of Levofloxacin, you must be aware that this particular medication may cause you to experience some or else even all of the side effects that have been mentioned below. There are possibilities that you may even experience a completely different set of side effects altogether. Do not be hesitant to consult your healthcare professional about anything that you may be unsure of.
- An upset stomach
- Severe headaches
After you have decided to buy Levaquin, the first thing you need to do is make a list of all the other medications and supplements that you are taking at the same time. This will help your healthcare professional to properly assist you with what other medications you should or should not be taking simultaneously with this particular medication.
You also need to be aware of the fact that Levofloxacin interacts with the list of medications that have been mentioned below.
- Theo – 24
In case you have accidentally taken an overdose of Levofloxacin, please be sure that you dial 1-800-222-1222 immediately. Feel free to call your local poison control center at 911. The immediate remedy that works best is to stay calm and not panic. However, if by chance you do take an overdose of this medication you will begin to feel very dizzy. So, after you dial either of the emergency services available to you, sit still and try not to move around too much.
- Before you decide to buy Levaquin or commence a course of this particular medication, you must inform your healthcare professional if you are planning to get pregnant or have already conceived or even if you have begun breast feeding.
- It is also important for you to be aware that this medication may or may not pass into breast milk.
- When on an ongoing course of Levofloxacin, since this medication causes dizzy spells, please refrain from driving or operating any kind of heavy machinery unless your healthcare professional has granted you permission to do so.
- Make certain that you discontinue all forms of alcohol while taking this particular medication.
- When you buy Levaquin online it saves your time. Our online pharmacy will not only provide good service, but any information you share with us will remain confidential
Do not take a double dose of this medication to make up for your missed dosage. If you have accidentally missed your scheduled prescribed dosage, first have a word with your healthcare professional before taking any decisions on your own. You must make up for your missed dosage only if your healthcare professional knows and approves it.
There are no other known uses for Levofloxacin. Speak with your healthcare professional if required.
The ideal temperature at which this particular medication must be stored is between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F).
- Before you go ahead and purchase Levaquin, you must make sure that your healthcare professional is aware of whether or not you are suffering from a history of bone and joint complications such as rheumatoid arthritis, tendon complications, numbness of the arms, legs or feet, myasthenia gravis, liver complications, central nervous system complications such as hallucinations, seizures, a confused state of mind, mood swings, anxiety or insomnia, a tingling or burning sensation, palpitations, low potassium levels within the blood or kidney complications.
- While on an ongoing course of this medication it is necessary for you to refrain from exposing yourself to sunlamps or tanning booths or even natural sunlight.
- Levofloxacin is removed via the kidneys. As we get older our kidneys begin to function less efficiently. Hence, not only must you exert extra caution, but obtain proper guidance from your healthcare professional as well, before you administer this particular medication to elderly patients.