Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Ciprofloxacin (Cipro Generic) / Strength: 100mg, 250mg, 500mg and 750mg Tablets
Brand : Cipro Generic
Composition : CIPROFLOXACIN-(sip-roe-FLOX-a-sin)Common Brand : Cipro XR, Proquin XR
Generic Cipro is sometimes described as a second generation, synthetic chemotherapeutic (treatment adopted to eradicate cancerous cells) antibiotic.
- It belongs to the quinolone (a synthetic type, broad spectrum antibiotic) class of medications. - Bacteria within the body require certain essential proteins to survive, thrive and eventually multiply.
- It is administered to stop the production of these proteins within the body.
Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride effectively eradicates a variety of bacterial infections only. You will be unable to treat viral infections, such as the common cold and influenza.
Keep in mind though, that excess use of this medication or increased dosages will cause this med to become less effective.
How to Use:
* It is available in the form of normal tablets with strength of 100mg, 250mg, 500mg and 750mg; extended release (XR) tablets with strength of 500mg and 1000mg; microcapsules for suspension with strength of 250mg/5ml and 500mg/5ml and finally injection concentrate with strength of 200mg and 400mg.
* After you buy Cipro, (in any form that this medication is available in) allow your health care professional to prescribe the correct and exact dose (of any form of the medication) that he/she thinks should be taken or administered.
* Your medical reports will decide how much of any form of this medication must you take.
* You will be able to respond positively only if the line of medication that your health care professional has planned for you, suits you.
* While on an ongoing course of any of the types of this medication, drink as much water or any other fluids as possible.
* Of course, if your health care professional has advised you to do something else, please do so.
Cipro Side Effects:
Before you purchase, please make certain that you inform your health care professional as you will be guided properly in case you experience any of the symptoms mentioned below. Sometimes, you may even experience different symptoms not mentioned below. In those circumstances, speak with your health care professional immediately, as it is important that your health care professional know of your reaction or reactions to this particular medication.
* A confused state of mind
Please make certain that you never buy Cipro or use it henceforth, if you develop an allergy or an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients used to make this drug. There are certain medications that interact with this med. Speak with your health care professional and gain information on exactly how you can place your dosages so as to avoid complications.
- Vitamins and minerals, particularly iron and zinc supplements.
- Products containing aluminum, calcium or magnesium such as antacids, Didanosine solution or calcium supplements.
- Calcium enriched juices and certain foods, such as milk or yogurt.
If the patient has accidentally taken an overdose of this medication call the local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. You must call your local emergency services at 911 if the patient has collapsed.
Drink lots of water and avoid caffeine related products while on a course with this medication.
* Before you commence a course of this medicine, you must be sure to inform your health care professional if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breast feeding during treatment. Cipro passes into breast milk hence, you must refrain from breast feeding while on an ongoing course of this drug. Consult your doctor before breast feeding.
* Since there are chances that this medication may make you dizzy, refrain from driving, using machinery or undertaking any such activity that requires you to be alert. While on an ongoing course of this medicine, do not consume alcoholic beverages without the knowledge of your health care professional.
* While taking this drug you must be careful of your skin as this medication may sometimes make you more sensitive to sunlight. In fact, just prolonged exposure to tanning booths or sunlamps will harm your skin as well. If you have no option and have to step outside during the day, at least make sure that you use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 30) and wear protective clothing too.
If you wish to buy online or have already purchased the same from your local pharmacist and have begun taking dosages prescribed by your health care professional, please be certain that you do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose, unless you have already consulted your health care professional.
Be certain that you speak with your health care professional before you order Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride as its a must that you completely understand the possible risks, of using this medication. Sometimes, this med is even prescribed for other uses as well.
- It must be stored at room temperature at 30 degrees C (86 degrees F) and kept far away from moisture and light.
- It must be placed out of the reach of children and pets and not within the bathroom premises either.
- It is not to be flushed down the toilet or poured into the drain unless you have been instructed by your health care professional.
- This product must be discarded properly if it has crossed the date of expiry or is no longer in use.
- If you are unaware of what to do, consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your medication.
Prior to beginning a course of Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, your health care professional has to be informed of any health related complications that you may have experienced in the past or at present are currently going through, such as liver complications, diabetes, heart complications such as a recent heart attack, joint or tendon complications such as tendonitis or bursitis, kidney complications, a nervous system disorder like peripheral neuropathy, seizure disorders and varied conditions that increase your chances of experiencing seizures, such as an injury within the brain or on the head, brain tumors or cerebral atherosclerosis.