Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Sinemet (25/100) - Treating Parkinsonís Disease
Brand : Sinemet Generic
Composition : CARBIDOPA (KAR-bi-doe-pa) and LEVODOPA (LEE-voe-doe-pa)
Sinemet (CARBIDOPA & LEVODOPA (10/100)) - Brand
- Our Price
- Other Price
- $55.99 US
- $166.99 US
Sinemet (CARBIDOPA & LEVODOPA (25/100)) - Brand
Sinemet (CARBIDOPA & LEVODOPA (50/200) CR) - Brand
- Levodopa-Carbidopa has been found useful in treating and managing Parkinsonís disease.
- This is a serious condition whereby the affected personís movements become restricted and irregular. Sinemet may also be permitted for other uses by your health care professional.
- Users should buy online or from a local drugstore, only after evaluating all the benefits and risks.
How To Use
- It should be taken orally on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after food.
- The dosage is to be taken regularly as advised by your health care professional.
- It may take some time for the condition to improve since that is the way the medicine works.
- It may be required for a particular amount of medication to be present in the body at all times for regular progress.
- Hence, no dose should be missed.
- This will bring down the presence of the required level of medication in the body, leading to decrease in progress.
- Continue the medication as prescribed even when the symptoms improve.
- The dosage should not be altered or lessened.
- The progress achieved may be rolled back, bringing the situation back to where it started from.
- It use should not be discontinued without the advice of your health care professional.
- Abrupt discontinuation may cause side effects.
Sinemet Side Effects
There may be minor side effects with generic Sinemet use such as: Parched mouth, headache, lethargy, diarrhea, nausea and indigestion among others. These temporary problems are unavoidable but not serious. Before long, they subside as the body gets used to the medication. But if they continue and cause anxiety, then inform your health care professional accordingly. In rare cases there may be some serious side effects. Immediately call your doctor for help when the following side effects occur:
Before purchase, users should take the advice of their health care provider to acquaint themselves with as much information about the medication as possible, particularly the side effects.
It is advisable that Sinemet not be used with the below mentioned medications as there may be adverse reactions. If you are using any of the said medications, then before you order, inform your health care provider about the same.
Simvastatin, Aricept (donepezil), Tylenol (acetaminophen), aspirin, Azilect (rasagiline), clonazepam, omeprazole, Comtan (entacapone), Lasix (furosemide), Lexapro (escitalopram), Lipitor (atorvastatin), metformin, Mirapex (pramipexole), Plavix (clopidogrel), levothyroxine, Requip (ropinirole), Seroquel (quetiapine), metoprolol, Synthroid (levothyroxine) and lisinopril among others.
Take the medication only as prescribed by your health care professional. This will give the best results. However, if you take more than the prescribed dosage, then it may lead to adverse reactions and you may be required to report it to the local poison control center on 1-800-222-1222. In case of serious developments due to the overdose, the emergency services on 911 should be called for assistance.
Take the advice of your health care provider when Sinemet is to be taken with some other medication.If you plan some other treatment, then inform your physician that you are taking this medication.If you get pregnant or plan a pregnancy whilst taking this med, then inform your health care professional.Excessive alcohol intake should be avoided.
- It prescribed by your health care professional is the best combination to give optimum results.
- Missing a dose leads to less than the required medication in the body which will decrease the efficacy of the medication.
- Hence, try not to miss a dose. If you do forget to take a dose then take the next dose.
- Skip the missed dose and do not take two doses together.
- Taking double doses may lead to overdoses, which may create problems.
- For the missed dose, contact your health care professional.
To get a better understanding of the medication, users should try and get as much information as possible about the probable other uses of this medication when they purchase from their local pharmacy or drugstore, as It may be allowed for other uses by your health care provider.
It should be stored as per the directions on the prescription label. It should be stored in a cool and dry place, at a room temperature of around 25oC and in a place that is away from high temperatures, moisture and light. This method of storage will ensure that the medication stays the way it is and is available for future use.
Take the advice of your health care professional if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- If you are allergic to Levodopa-Carbidopa, then inform your health care professional.
- Allergy to any medicines, foods or other substances should be disclosed prior to starting the course.
- Health problems such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems, asthma, liver diseases, kidney problems, asthma, eye problems, ulcers and depression should be revealed to your doctor.
- If you are taking any herbal, prescription or non-prescription medications for some other treatment, then consult your health care professional before taking this drug.
- If you are breastfeeding a newborn, then inform your health care professional before taking this drug.