Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Zyloprim (Allopurinol) 100mg and 300mg Online - Anti Gout Drug
Brand : Zyloprim Generic
Composition : ALLOPURINOL (al-oh-PURE-i-nole)
Allopurinol 100 mg
- Our Price
- Other Price
- $5.99 US
Allopurinol 300 mg
- Our Price
- Other Price
- $9.99 US
Zyloprim is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor and is generally used for the treatment of gout. It is also used to reduce the high uric acid content in the body that may be a result of cancer related chemotherapy. It may also be given to patients that have calcium oxalate kidney stone and also to those who have high levels of uric acid in their urine. It is known to work by reducing the production of uric acid in the body of the patient.
Though the primary use of Zyloprim is in the treatment of gout and the symptoms associated with it such as tophi, joint destruction and uric acid stone, it may also be given in certain circumstances to manage kidney stones. It prevents the collection of uric acid crystals in the tissues and in and around the patientís joints. It can be prescribed for several other uses and you can find out more about them by asking your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Take Zylorprim exactly as prescribed by your doctor and do not make any changes to the prescription without a proper consultation.
- It may cause stomach upsets if taken on an empty stomach so it is advisable to take it after a meal.
- It may cause the body to dehydrate so it is always advised to drink extra quantities of water while on a Zyloprim course.
- Avoid large quantities of Vitamin C while on a Allopurinol course as this may increase the possibility of kidney stones.
- Dosage may initially be kept at one 100 mg tablet per day and it may be increased over time to an optimal level.
Many people who take Allopurinol have no or absolutely minor and negligible side effects. The most common and usually minor side effects are nausea and diarrhea but they are usually neither dangerous nor persistent. If these symptoms last however, or if they become excessively bothersome, let your doctor know about them.
It is also possible that a user may experience some of the serious side effects associated with the use of Zyloprim. If any of the following serious side effects are noticed, rush the patient to the nearest hospital.
Severe allergic reactions such as skin rashes, shallow and labored breathing, facial swelling and hives.
- Painful urination and sometimes blood in urine
- Dark colored urine
- Sore throat and eye irritation
- Stomach pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unusual muscle pain and weakness
- Unusual bruising and bleeding
There are certain medications that may interact with Zyloprim and hence should not be taken concurrently with it. The list given below is just a sample and for an exhaustive list, you may have to consult a health care professional.
- Blood thinners such as Warfarin
- Thiazide diuretics such as Hydrochlorothiazide
Overdose should not be taken lightly. If you suspect an overdose, contact the local poison control center by calling on their helpline. You can even call 911 for assistance.
- If you have any doubts or questions regarding your Zyloprim dose, do get it resolved by asking your doctor.
- Zyloprim should not be shared between patients even though they may be suffering from the same thing.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they actually worsen, talk to your doctor immediately.
- Do not use Zyloprim if you are allergic to it or to any of its ingredients.
If you miss a dose of Zyloprim you can either take it when you remember it or skip it altogether. Two doses of Allopurinol should not be taken together or even close together. So, it is sometimes better to skip the missed dose than take it close to the next one.
Allopurinol is also sometimes used to treat seizures, pain caused by pancreas disease, and certain infections. It is also sometimes used to improve survival after bypass surgery, to reduce ulcer relapses, and to prevent rejection of kidney transplants. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this medication for your condition.
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
It should be store at room temperature, in a temperature range that does not fall below 68 degrees and does not rise above 77 degrees F. Keep away from direct light, heat and moisture. It is essential to store in the place that is away from the reach of children and pets.
- Discuss the use of Zyloprim with your health care professional if you are pregnant, planning or conceive or are breastfeeding an infant.
- Discuss all the other prescription as well as over the counter medications that you may be simultaneously taking with Allopurinol with your doctor so that you can avoid interactions. Also tell him if you are taking and mineral or vitamin supplements, or even herbal preparations.
- Discuss your food, medicine and other allergies with your doctor before you start taking Zyloprim.
- Discuss all preexisting medical conditions, such as kidney or liver problems, heart problems, bone marrow problems, etc. with your doctor before you start a Zyloprim course.
You can purchase from the physical pharmacy near you. If you wish to save on the trip, you can buy online from any of the numerous reputed online pharmacies. If you order Allopurinol online you can get the benefit of good discounts, great deals and offers and doorstep deliveries. Do discuss its use with your health care professional before you go and buy Zyloprim.