Find your medication, enter your product name
Buy Fexofenadine (Allegra Generic) - Treating Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergies)
Brand : Allegra Generic
Composition : FEXOFENADINE-(fex oh FEN a deen)
Generic Allegra is described as an extremely reliable second and third generation antihistamine medication.
Fexofenadine hydrochloride is used to effectively treat hay fever (allergic rhinitis) and chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives).
How to use:
* This medication is available in the form of tablets with strength of 30mg, 60mg, 120mg and 180mg and in the form of capsules with strength of 60mg. This medication may be taken with or without food.
* The dosage for this medication is as follows, but please be certain to speak with your health care professional prior to commencement of your specified dosage.
* In the case of seasonal allergies, the recommended dose for adults and children above 12 years is 60mg twice a day or else 180mg once a day. Children aged between 6 – 11 years must be administered 30mg of this medication twice a day.
* In the case of chronic urticaria, the recommended dosage for adults and children above 12 years is 60mg twice a day and children between 6 – 11 years must be administered only 30mg twice a day.
* Try and make it a point to buy Allegra from your local pharmacist, or from a reputed online pharmacy.
* You must take the exact dosage that has been prescribed for you by your regular health care professional. Only after your medical reports have been studied in detail, must he/she reach a calculated and correct decision and eventually prescribe the dosage that best suits your current state.
* The ideal strength of Fexofenadine hydrochloride should be prescribed along with the correct number of times that this particular medication needs to be taken.
* This will propel your line of treatment in a manner unique to you, eventually resulting in making you feel better.
Side Effects of Allegra
You have to make it a point to inform your health care professional prior to you going to purchase Allegra, as it is a must that you receive the proper guidance.
Be cautious as there are chances you sometimes may or even may not experience some of or even all the symptoms that are mentioned below. There are chances that you could possibly experience numerous and varied types of symptoms that are not mentioned in the list. However, in this situation, you must speak with your health care professional as soon as possible.
It is important that your health care professional be made aware of how you react to this particular medication.
- Menstrual cramps
- A dry mouth
- Back pain
Make it a point not to buy Allegra in the first place, or else even continue your ongoing prescribed medication course, in case of unfavorable interactions. This must be followed more strictly especially if any of the ingredients contained within this particular medication suddenly cause you to experience an allergic reaction.
Please feel at liberty to discuss anything you want to know with your health care professional.
You must be aware of the fact that Fexofenadine hydrochloride interacts with these particular medications mentioned below.
- Antacids that contain aluminum and magnesium
- St. John's wort
You must immediately call the local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 if you have accidentally taken an overdose of this medication and are experiencing drowsiness. You may even dial your local emergency services at 911.
• Before you begin to take a course of this medication, you must inform your health care professional if you are planning to conceive, are already pregnant or have begun the breast – feeding process after delivering a baby.
• Please do not take this medication during this time unless your health care professional has advised you to do so. It is unknown whether Allegra passes into breast milk or not.
• While on an ongoing course of this medication, refrain from driving, operating heavy machinery or undertaking any tasks that require you to stay alert.
• Discontinue alcohol consumption, unless your health care professional has given you permission to drink.
• Remember that you are not to administer this medication to children below 6 years of age.
Once you have decided that you want to go and buy this med online or else go to your local pharmacist and purchase the same from there, in any case you have to be vary about not taking a bigger dose than what your health care professional has already prescribed for you.
However, unless the health care professional you go to regularly has advised you to do so, please refrain from taking a double dosage of Fexofenadine hydrochloride, to make up for a missed one.
Before you take a decision to order Fexofenadine hydrochloride, you must remember that this medication may or may not be prescribed to treat other complications.
You must speak with your health care professional openly about any further details you wish to know.
- The medication manufactured within the United States of America must be stored at room temperature between 20 – 25 degrees C (68 – 77 degrees F). The medication manufactured in Canada must be stored at room temperature between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F).
- You must place this med away from places with excess heat and moisture like the bathroom. Your children and pets must not be able to reach this medication.
- Even if your health care professional has suddenly asked you to discontinue this medication or the medication itself has crossed the date of expiry, do not discard this medication by throwing it into the drain or flushing the same down the toilet.
- If approached, your local pharmacist or the waste disposal company will provide you with proper guidance on how to discard your medication.
Before you begin to take Fexofenadine hydrochloride, inform your health care professional about whether you have ever had a history of or are even currently suffering from certain health issues, such as kidney complications.